https://aluminiobalear.es/ It is a domain on the Internet owned by:
ALUMINIO BALEAR, S.A.
CAMÍ VELL DE BUNYOLA nº 41, 07009 PALMA DE MALLORCA
WHAT KIND OF DATA ARE WE GOING TO USE?
WITH WHICH PURPOSES ARE WE GOING TO USE YOUR DATA?
- To attend the queries of Users who contact us through the Contact forms or Forms enabled for it.
- For fiscal accounting and administrative management in order to be able to manage the service requested by the User and the corresponding legal obligations that result from the service provided.
- By sending us the CV for workers selection processes.
- For the sending of advertising commercial communications related to the products or services offered by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or other electronic or physical media.
WHICH ARE THE LEGITIMATE BASIS FOR THE TREATMENT?
When the basis of the treatment is consent, we will request acceptance as a legitimate basis for using the data. Taking into account that the User may revoke it at any time by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also treat the personal data of the User due to a legitimate interest, regarding the sending of personalized commercial communications or newsletters, both by ordinary and electronic media, relating to our products and services.
HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will keep the personal data of the User in our information systems as long as they are necessary, continue the relationship as a client and to comply with legal obligations.
TO WHOM CAN WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
The User’s data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation, expressly authorize us for this and / or when necessary to comply with the contract agreed to provide our services. In order to manage the services and / or products that you request, in some cases, it will be necessary to transfer the data to companies of the same group and / or service providers, for administrative purposes, storage or to support communication. Transfers of data outside the European Union are not envisaged, except in cases where the User expressly authorizes us to manage the service we offer.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
The User can exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and deletion of their data, as well as request the limitation and portability of the same to the following mail: email@example.com
In the following cases:
- To rectify inaccurate data or, if applicable, request its deletion (right to be forgotten) when, for example, you have withdrawn your consent. In that case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims and / or for compliance with a legal obligation.
- To request limitation of data processing when, for example, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- To request the portability of the User’s data in an automated format that allows copying, transfer and transmission, when the processing is carried out by automated media.
- You can also claim before the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection agpd.es)
WHAT KIND OF DATA ARE PRESCRIBED?
The non-mandatory character will be communicated in the forms that exist on the web, with respect to the collection of some data, except in the fields indicated otherwise by means of a (*) and / or a warning. Failure to complete such data may prevent us from providing all those services linked to such data, freeing us from any responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these services.